Sunday, April 15, 2007

Most watched movies

People always talk about their favourite movies of all times. There are very few movies that are excellent and affect you in some way deeply. There are some movies that you like it when you watch it and forget about it the next day. Obviously, there are a few that you want to forget as soon as you finish watching them. But, there are some movies that due to some reason you dont mind watching it over and over again. There are some movies that I could watch say once every month and enjoy it thoroughly.

The following movies have the most repeat value for me and I have watched these movies multiple number of times. The list is in no particular order. I just came up with this list instantly, but some things are missing still.


  1. Godfather I
  2. A Few Good Men
  3. Jurassic Park I
  4. Die Hard I
  5. Ronin
  6. Clear and Present Danger
  7. A Beautiful Mind
  8. When Harry Met Sally
  9. My Cousin Vinny
  10. Saamy
  11. Arunachalam
  12. Oru CBI Diary Kurippu
  13. Ocean's Eleven
  14. Speed
  15. Kannathil Muthamittal
  16. The American President
  17. --
  18. --
  19. --
  20. --

Television Series

  1. The Cosby Show
  2. Everybody Loves Raymond
  3. Law and Order (All the 3 types).

No comments: